Tuesday, February 1, 2011

ADRENALINE RUSH

Have you ever been in roller-coaster?
Well, this is more exciting one. It is a gift of nature. God's power.
No money needed, just a piece of your courage.
But,for your information, even a 5 years old Russian kids manage to do it.
How it inspired?
We're on our way back from bibliotieka(library),
exchanged our 2 bio organic chemistry text books with 3 anatomy atlas and 2 histology text books.
Which means that, it's getting tougher this semester.
Ok, stop talking about the books,don't spoil the mood, it's holiday's mood now.
So, on my way back, I could hear from a distance their voice ( I think it was Zaki,the person with a greatest amplitude.)
Actually I was left behind with Aziz because I lost my library card. I have to settle some stuff.
Alhamdulillah, all stuff that I've lost those days are replaced. No more fears of being caught by the police.
Thank you Allah for everything.

Have a look on video. :D

A better version video is below, using HTC DESIRE HD smartphone.
But, unfortunately it is not my phone.T_T

Fight and fight mechanism starts when sliding down.
Releasing adrenaline, which increased our heart beat.
So, fight or flight??
As it was nothing to fight,we chose to flight as our finger was getting freeze.


Ooopss,
sebelum terlupa,  thanks to my cousin for souvenirs from Germany.
Bialah tak dapat pegi pun,dapat hadiah pon ok. Nice.

Pen off.

No comments: